Whitsundays Regional Library
Whitsundays Library Service
Contact Us and Opening Hours
Join The Library
Titles on loan:
Congratulations on becoming a member of Whitsunday Regional Libraries
Your library membership number is:
Please visit any of our
with proof of residential address to collect your library card.
Acceptable proof of residential address include:
Letter from employer (where the employer pays the accommodation costs)
Payslip (with address details)
What you do you want to do?
Start using our
Search and reserve items on our
Register another member
If you have any questions you can
Please contact the library to process your registration manually.
Conditions of Membership
I agree to abide by all Whitsunday Regional Council Libraries policies and conditions of use and:
- A membership card is issued upon joining. Your membership card is required to borrow items from the Library, access public computers or to renew and reserve items online.
- Most items may be borrowed for 3 weeks.
- You may borrow up to 20 items on your card. These can be borrowed from and returned to any Branch of Whitsunday Regional Council Libraries. After hours book chutes are available to return items when the library is closed.
- Items may be renewed once in person, over the phone or on the Whitsunday Regional Council Libraries website. Items reserved by another customer may not be renewed.
- As a Library member it is your responsibility to return or renew items by the due date.
- Loss or damage of Library items issued on your Library card are your responsibility and will incur replacement charges.
- Membership may be suspended if you have overdue items and/or outstanding charges.
- If your card is lost, contact the library immediately. Until your card is reported missing, you are responsible for items checked out in your name.
- Please notify staff if you change address. Proof of your new address will be required.
- Membership details are confidential and will not be disclosed to other parties.
To join online, click on the button below to read and accept the library conditions of use, and complete the registration form. Full membership will only be activated after you visit one of our library branches and provide proof of your name and current address. For further information please visit the
Whitsunday Regional Council Libraries website