New library App connects you anytime, anywhere!
Accessing library resources has just become easier with the launch of our first ever Whitsunday Regional Libraries App! The App is available on smart phones and tablets and provides a one-stop shop for all of the library's services.
The App features include:
- Using your smartphone as your library card
- Locate and reserve items, manage your reservations and renew items
- Borrow library items using your own device
- Scan any book’s ISBN to see if Whitsunday Regional Libraries holds a copy
- Access eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, music and films
- Link your family members’ library cards
- See the latest news, events and activities
The App can be downloaded from Google Play or the App Store, by searching for Whitsunday Regional Libraries.
Current members can use their library card barcode and password to activate the App. Non-members, who are aged 18 and over, can apply for library membership through the App or you can visit your local library to sign up.
More information is available by visiting libraries.whitsundayrc.qld.gov.au